When should I contact a Workers’ Advisor or Advocate?
You should contact a Workers’ Advisor or Advocate if and when:
- you have questions about your compensation claim(s) and want advice and assistance with your rights and responsibilities as an injured worker; and
- you receive a written decision from your compensation board or commission about a claim and you disagree with it and want advice and assistance on a potential appeal.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Information
- What does a Workers’ Advisor or Advocate do?
- How can an Advisor or Advocate help?
- Is there a fee?
- Are my benefits impacted if I use the services of a Workers' Advisor or Advocate?