What can I do to help?
It is important that you:
- see your doctor regularly for ongoing care;
- attend all medical appointments;
- continue or complete all medical treatments your doctor recommends (i.e. home exercise program, nutrition plan, use of medical aids, etc.);
- seek work within your capabilities and keep a record of your job search;
- make new medical information available promptly; and
- obtain a copy of your file to determine if there are any factual errors in the file that need to be corrected.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Information
- What does a Workers’ Advisor or Advocate do?
- How can an Advisor or Advocate help?
- Is there a fee?
- Are my benefits impacted if I use the services of a Workers' Advisor or Advocate?