What can delay an appeal?
An appeal may be delayed if:
- there are a number of issues that have to be dealt with;
- medical information and/or opinion is needed from a specialist, doctor, chiropractor, etc.;
- medical or other investigation has to be completed;
- prior claims for injuries may need to be reviewed; and
- a worker requests that the appeal be placed on hold.
More Frequently Asked Questions
- Important Information
- What does a Workers’ Advisor or Advocate do?
- How can an Advisor or Advocate help?
- Is there a fee?
- Are my benefits impacted if I use the services of a Workers' Advisor or Advocate?